Re: ctrl-d doesn't remove rprompt

On Jun 21, 11:52am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} I just noticed, with setopt transientrprompt, pressing ctrl-d doesn't
} remove the old rprompt, assuming you have ignoreeof set.

I wouldn't exactly call this a bug.  Removing the rprompt is supposed
to make copy'n'paste work more smoothly, but by defintion when you type
ctrl-d and get the ignoreeof warning, there must not be anything on the
command line to copy.

On the other hand, send-break removes the transient prompt, so it's a
bit odd that EOF does not.