Re: 4.3.4-dev-4 and 4.2.6-dev-2 available

Pea wrote:

> /*      $OpenBSD: curses.h,v 1.3 2003/06/17 21:33:53 millert Exp $
> */
>
> /*
>  * Placed in the public domain by Todd C. Miller
> <Todd.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  * on June 17, 2003.
>  */
>
> #ifndef _CURSES_H_
> #define _CURSES_H_
>
> #ifdef _USE_OLD_CURSES_
> #include <ocurses.h>
> #else
> #include <ncurses.h>
> #endif
>
> #endif /* _CURSES_H_ */
>
> Hope it can help..

Thanks for the additional info...

Gah.

I'm now pretty much stuck.  We seem to be forced into including
ncurses.h to get curses functionality, since curses.h includes it, but
that's got a clashing definition with a system header.  I don't really
understand how this can ever have worked.

The only alternative seems to be to define _USE_OLD_CURSES_, but why
would we want to do that?

Is there any indication of why the headers are allowing wchar_t to be
defined twice?  Is there are anything around lines 54/59 of stddef.h
that would indicate what's going on?