Missing options in Unix/_metaflac

Hi all :)

The completion file for "metaflac" in Zsh 4.3.4 as shipped with Ubuntu
Gutsy lacks a couple of options and doesn't complete filenames if those
missing options are given in the command line.

The options I've noticed are "--no-utf8-convert" and "--list". Since I
don't know who maintains the file I've decided to post the problem here.
I don't know if just adding the options to the lists already present in
the _metaflac file will do the job :??

Thanks :)

Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado
We are waiting for 13 Feb 2009 23:31:30 +0000 ...