Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: git completion horribly slow in kernel tree
- X-seq: zsh-workers 24430
- From: "Mikael Magnusson" <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: git completion horribly slow in kernel tree
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:40:03 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=QX+VLs7a2lfA0dslBqsGU0FUQV0ETCuzMKvpQPImjP8=; b=mkCqu8b3XNbmTCoTRYNewkB/KbUQSPx9Ft6LeJ7kbySZ8rWSTH8mA95sEJ9gpwrkxeBxiLD2K/FF3jQ9cifkHtIGGlC4XbnaK9uJHmoyNb1JW0EfQaO6qir53FMSRRVTqBj+9VPQuBqPodGWQVgJq8THZzY0VMWjDrpJjjNxIJQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=Hwsii/6RKmQWjaKhL6rAokpuhueUNhNhnLmNm185ni5i7PvZJpeAIpOs4meDHd6+S68qhtvktYL+hQru/fcwrC+KZmIk+8mRiSmZZ8cAj3g0slyYnALmxJYnfGMxLOc7+rLC2ADR3Ha7oVpZVDhRqZVJrYpmN+d38rcSGtgRmfY=
- In-reply-to: <20080122011932.GB16813@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <slrnfongql.jes.joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <237967ef0801141339p73414915xc411253211ed7467@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20080122011932.GB16813@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 22/01/2008, Clint Adams <clint@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 10:39:58PM +0100, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> > I tried to fix that once but I gave up because I don't use any git
> > trees that large usually. basically the problem is _git calls
> > git-ls-tree with -r, which means recursive. I have this patch lying
> > around but it isn't finished. I don't remember what isn't finished
> > either but maybe it helps someone anyway?
> Committing this, and hopefully someone will figure it out quickly if
> there's anything missing.
Hm maybe my disclaimer wasn't clear enough, the code doesn't actually work.
Specifically it doesn't complete anything after typing a partial
directory name after a sha1: expression, so git show HEAD:<tab> will
list all dirs and files, but HEAD:D<tab> won't complete to Doc.
Messages sorted by: