Re: zkbd fails: must be run as a function or shell script, not sourced

Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On 13/03/2008, Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  The zkbd function currently fails to start. In particular, it seems to
[...]
> >  Since this worked before, I git-bisected my way through the younger
> >  zsh code history and I was able to find the commit that breaks it for
> >  me.
>
> fwiw, with current cvs i get this, which seems to be the intended result:

No, it does not work as intended (this is the current CVS HEAD):

[snip]
% zsh -f
zsh% autoload zkbd
zsh% zkbd
zkbd: must be run as a function or shell script, not sourced
[snap]

This *is* calling zkbd as a function, which worked before and breaks
now.

Regards, Frank

                                                  -- RFC 1925