Re: Here-documents borked in "functions" output

On Mar 14, 11:36am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} There has always been a bit of a hack here, so it's not surprising
} things go a little wonky. We turn HERE-documents into HERE-strings
} immediately; the code in text.c that re-presents them doesn't
} currently know whether the code came from a HERE-document, in which
} case it needs extra quoting, for which it simply guesses. The sensible
} fix is to tell it.

This is great, but in case you have some extra time just lying around
waiting to be filled, it might be nicer to store the begin/end marker
string so that it could be re-presented as a here-document again.

Of course, if you give me that cookie I'm going to want leading tabs
with my milk, so maybe it's better if I quietly let it pass.