Misleading/not-as-useful-as-it-could-be error message

Hi,

I just found out about a neat feature: When a completion function is
writeable by non-root, zsh will complain about the fact.

You get:
Ignore insecure files and continue [ny]?

I see two problems with this:
1) The user does not know it is zsh saying this, it could be anything,
really.
2) The user is not told _what_ files are considered insecure and why.

Adding a note on where & why the files were sourced/loaded would
be an optional extra.

Other than that, I love this feature. Once again zsh devs have handled
a situation I did not even really think about until I stumbled into it :)

Richard