Re: PATCH: fix the word boundary stuff

On 17/04/2008, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> As I flagged up earlier, I think on reflection that zero-width
>  punctuation characters should be treated as part of a word even if
>  COMBINING_CHARS is off, since logically it doesn't really matter how
>  they're displayed.
>
>  This doesn't fix the ...-match function widgets.

This patch broke _backward-delete-to-/ for me. It was posted here some
time back, here's the file I use: http://mika.l3ib.org/s/dot-delete-to

Without the patch, on the commandline
foo bar/baz\ blarg
when i press ctrl-w i first get "foo bar/" and then "foo ", with the
patch i get "foo bar/baz\", "foo bar" and "foo".

--
Mikael Magnusson