Re: PATCH: pattern incremental search

On Apr 26,  8:41pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I think this is now good enough for some beta testing, though I'm sure
} there must be glitches.  It adds
} history-incremental-pattern-search-backward and
} history-incremental-pattern-search-forkward which are ridiculously long

And rather amusingly spelt, too.  (I wouldn't even mention it, but you
made the same typo in NEWS.)

} but nothing shorter really fits in with the names we have already.

Maybe the word "history" doesn't need to be there.  It's either obvious
or wrong (depending on, say, whether you're (not) inside zed).