Completion damaging prompt

Hello,

I'm using zsh 4.3.6 at FreeBSD 7.0, and I noted a problem with prompt
in some cases,
following is an example

garga@botelhor:~> sudo su

root@botelhor:/home/garga#

root@botelhor:/home/garga# pkg<TAB>

When I press TAB, prompt's changed

root@botelhor:/home/gapkg
external command
pkg-config     pkg_add        pkg_delete     pkg_info       pkg_updating   pkgdb
pkg-orphan     pkg_create     pkg_fetch      pkg_sort       pkg_version
pkg-stash      pkg_deinstall  pkg_glob       pkg_tree       pkg_which
local directory
pkgs/

And if I clear the screen using ^L prompt changes to ~garga

root@botelhor:~garga#

Is it sound like a problem of zsh or maybe a configuration problem?
Attached is my zshrc

Thanks in advance
--
Renato Botelho