Re: functions/Completion/Linux/_modutils

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> Shouldn't the fix be something like this?
> $(path=($path /sbin)

hmm..
in root's path /sbin states before /bin
so if i have two modprobes (in /bin and in /sbin) zsh will list modules
with /bin/modprobe, while /sbin/modprobe will really executed by sudo

i can't find any logic where zsh search command to complete after sudo
(when i type sudo <TAB>)
may be it will be more correctly to make some changes in sudo completion?

> By the way, isn't that "_files" completion three lines below screwy?
> Shouldn't it be looking for .ko files (or possibly .o files depending on
> the version)?
I'm newbie in zsh ): I don't understand this lines..

--
sergio