Re: PATCH: LFS

On Jun 1,  4:36pm, Clint Adams wrote:

} Index: INSTALL
} -file size barrier.  This is enabled by default; use --disable-lfs to turn
} +file size barrier.  This is enabled by default; use --disable-largefile to turn

} Index: Src/zsh.h
} - * Currently we only define this to be longer than a long if --enable-lfs
} + * Currently we only define this to be longer than a long if
} + * --enable-largefile

I know I'm nit-picking here, but I think it would be better to reformat
more of the paragraphs to avoid very long/very short lines, rather than
concentrate on producing the smallest possible diff.

(Why was it even necessary to change "lfs" to "largefile" in the first
place?  Force people to notice by deliberately breaking existing their
existing config.status?)