Re: Getting source file and line number of a function.

"Rocky Bernstein" wrote:
> Attached is slight improvement on the patch posted before - it adds
> source files to be put in functrace.

I'm still working on the original---there's a lot that needs doing
because getting all the different parts right is complicated.  I'm still
wondering how to get the line numbers for autoloaded functions correct
(this seems to be an existing problem no one had noticed).  So you'd
better wait until I have a revised version of that before modifying it.