Re: Getting source file and line number of a function.

"Rocky Bernstein" wrote:
> Great! Let me know when code is committed into CVS which includes
> tracking source calls, and I'll revise the zshdb code then.
>
> Ditto for instruction skipping and/or showing the command to be run.

I've committed the source code tracing, but I decided "funcsourcetrace"
was a better name than "funcfiletrace", since "file" doesn't really
distinguish the purpose of the new variable.  I've added a test and
fixed a couple of additional bugs.  The test is fairly simple and it's
quite possible that extending it would reveal further problems.

The instruction skipping using "setopt ERR_EXIT" is also there.