weird history bug (involves unicode characters)

zsh -f<enter>
: ト<enter>
<alt-.>
#this brings back the ト
<ctrl-c>
<uparrow>

only the colon appears, and alt-. also stops working completely
if you had more commands earlier in history you can't access them
via alt-., though uparrow still works, it just leaves out the ト.

And the character I have been using is 30c8, though it happens for others
as well. It doesn't happen for コ (30b3) and セ (30bb), and it does additionally
happen to ラ (30e9) and マ (30de). The only thing I can see in the bit pattern
of those numbers is that the seventh (from the right) bit is set for the three
failing chars i found so far, and not for the other two.

--
Mikael Magnusson