New completion function: _zsh

Hi all,

I realized there is no completion function for zsh.

I am working on one which will at least show the command line
parameters, but I want to get some feedback on some questions, first.

1) What is the correct place to look up all parameters? zshoptions
lists a lot of options, but definitely not all of them. For example,
none of the long options like --version appear.

2) What is the preferred style for completions?

I can think of these:

-0[CORRECT: Try to correct the spelling of commands]
-0[Try to correct the spelling of commands (CORRECT)]
-0[Try to correct the spelling of commands]

3) Is doing this by hand a good idea or should it be auto-generated
from the docs?

Richard