Re: Bump ZSH_VERSION (from 4.3.6-dev-0) or a zsh release?

Thanks. This is great.

In a quick scan of README and NEWS I don't see mention of that new
option added to turn of mulitiple function definitions with a single
body. Nor do I see mention of the change to trap DEBUG to have it
skip/return, nor mention of the addition of funcfiletrace, or the fc
changes (allowing fc inside a non-interactive shell, behavior of print
-s in subshells).

Possibly these aren't "important" changes, but if you want to
summarize, basically this version has support that make interactive
debugging possibe. ;-)