Re: Remove history entries

On Oct 12,  9:22pm, ( Text in unknown character set UTF-8 not shown )  wrote:
}
} is it possible to remove history entries?

Sadly, no.  I'd like to be able to do this myself, particularly when
e.g. testing zsh completion, to remove all the goofy command fragments
and repetitions of "more /tmp/zsh99999ls13; : ls abc" that leak into
the history.

About the only thing I can think of would be to play some games in
which preexec runs "fc -p" and precmd runs "fc -P ; print -s ...".
That gets complicated quickly, because you don't want to push the
stack if the command is going to refer to the current history.