Security hole in history handling for root

Hi all,

zsh does not complain when loading from or writing
to a history file which is not owned by root or 600.

My suggestion is that a warning similar to compaudit's
is introduced, both on loading and writing. People who
share history between root and their normal users might
appreciate an option to turn this off, but personally, I
think that is bad style, anyway.

For reference:

roadwarrior ~ # l .zsh_history
-rw-rw-rw- 1 richih richih 78515 2009-01-01 15:23 .zsh_history
roadwarrior ~ # zsh
roadwarrior ~ # mv .zsh zsh
roadwarrior ~ # ln -s /home/richih/.zsh .zsh
roadwarrior ~ # zsh
zsh compinit: insecure directories, run compaudit for list.
Ignore insecure directories and continue [y] or abort compinit [n]?

Richard