Re: Test hang in Y01

On Jan 10,  1:34pm, Vin Shelton wrote:
}
} ubuntu 8.4
}
} uname -a reports:
}
} Linux samwise 2.6.24-23-generic #1 SMP Thu Nov 27 18:44:42 UTC 2008
} i686 GNU/Linux

I have exactly the same on my work laptop (well, except for the host
name :-).

On Jan 11,  4:45pm, Geoff Wing wrote:
} Subject: Re: Test hang in Y01
}
} Does it for me too.  My nightly build/test cron job first picked it up
} 12 hours ago so it only due to something in the last day or so.  It hangs
} with continuous CPU use.

Odd.  Having never built zsh on that laptop, before, I did a complete
fresh CVS checkout from sourceforge, preconfig, configure, make, and
make test.  Everything passed.

I haven't tried building from the tarball.  Could there be something
wrong with the configure script that a new preconfig pass fixes up?