Re: Missing build dependency

On Jan 20,  3:57pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Missing build dependency
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > I updated my sandbox from 1.4517 to 1.4520, ran make, started up zsh and
} > got a stream of errors about bad options to compdef and failures to
} > autoload completion functions.
}
} So presumably zle.so got rebuilt but compsomething.so didn't?  However,
} I don't see any interface changes that might explain it.

I believe recompiled were complist.o, zle_hist.o, zle_keymap.o, and as
a conseqence zle.so, but that make output is now a few lines out of my
scrollback buffer. :-(

Perhaps what happened is that "cvs up" set the date stamp on iwidgets.list
to something older than the last build time of the other .o files.  If I
"touch Src/Zle/iwidgets.list" and then "make", a whole lot of things get
compiled that I'm quite sure were not compiled immediately after the
update.