Re: never complete functions beginning with "_"?

> I raise the possibility of a new namespace mechanism in the recent
> thread "sourcing a sh file in zsh" where I ask for feedback on the idea.

I saw that, I think you only proposed this for variables, but
encapsulation is definitely useful for functions too.

> This is a major can of worms.

Which is why I only mentioned it offhand.  If there's serious
interest in pursuing this I recommend studying similar facilities
offered by other languages before finalizing the design.

Greg