Re: help with matcher-list style

On Jan 29, 11:03am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: help with matcher-list style
}
} On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 00:52:48 -0800
} Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > 39: ../../../zsh-4.0/Src/Zle/compmatch.c:1181: bad matcher pattern type
} > 39: ../../../zsh-4.0/Src/Zle/compmatch.c:1181: bad matcher pattern type
} > (repeats a dozen times or so)
}
} I think this is it, but this is near the very heart of the fog, and a
} second pair of eyes here would be very useful.  "tmpgenpat" and "wp" now
} have comparable relationships to "curgenpat" and "wordcp", respectively, so
} the code certainly looks better.

It looks right to me on inspection, but I'm flying almost entirely by
instinct in that part of the code.

Anyone want to figure out how to add a regression test for this to
Test/Y02compmatch.ztst ?