Re: sourcing a sh file in zsh

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> If *every* function defined in the sourced file gets an implicit
> LOCAL_OPTIONS by virtue of emulation stickyness

I suppose this is the bone of contention.  I just argued that you only
get the effect of LOCAL_OPTIONS for a function if you weren't already in
that sticky emulation when the function started---which is probably more
useful, I think, giving you a more consistent emulation environment, but
also needs a little more care.  (Nobody is arguing we don't need care, I
realise...)