zshall.1 and compressed man pages

Mandriva policy is to ship compressed man pages. As zshall.1 just does
".so zsh*.1" for other manpages, it fails and zshall actually contains
only preamble.

I could work around it locally, but just wanted to know how widespread
compressed man pages are?

Looking in groff manual I do not see any possibility to include output
of external program, so unfortunately uncompressing on the fly is
probably out of question.