Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: PATCH: glob qualifier to prepend a word
- X-seq: zsh-workers 27698
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: glob qualifier to prepend a word
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:16:39 +0100
- Cc: Zsh hackers list <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Las3c2NxM6IIKJD+7KaucmwYZyu3d3NrUXrsCMD4ASI=; b=EjvwHPBR1oswFXilIPTiYX8fxkhMDfBnDRigcH9hP2mgrGK0tDkoCDH6B7Zm4O2PJf K4VQBvFdA/AqKf3+RnXxTA1xkvetRokYNlJy5NBxLVlp9gG6Pje4gYAI/qeUgGYHPg7+ WESk5LEYglA1RbGwtOjU+erN1xcX+Eh4jmIbM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=KuiCioiG4IVceMKdiqXYts0qsV9UQmoDf9MvIfH8M2sQaNlqE+OP6oKHflS+BpcdTM VsCIiT86WurMCP996EZ/tfEPHNwx1Fk3i9PwfcnyYqDM1dBce+fTiOv+BZdfrG9FNthx H07aIJh0wdoe4mzP5GO6ofLDzCL1j3Mw1LH8I=
- In-reply-to: <6084.1265725808@xxxxxxx>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <6084.1265725808@xxxxxxx>
On 9 February 2010 15:30, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Done properly, this time; fairly small and localised change so it looks
> worth having.
So my theory on why this can be done after sorting but e can't is that
e can remove matches, which is done before sorting. Is that correct?
As a side thought, mplayer takes global options first on the command
line, then options given after filenames applies to their _left_, so
if you wanted to do something specific to a bunch of certain files
only but not other, you would want an append, not prepend. (I have
never wanted to do this though.. :).
Finally, there's a typo in ChangeLog for Michael's hash fix, it says
And finally finally, it would be nice if you used -p for your diffs so
the hunk headers show which function we are in. (You can put "diff
-pu" in .cvsrc to make it the default).
Messages sorted by: