Re: Failing test C03

On Mon, 10 May 2010 13:35:18 +0200
Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> *** /tmp/zsh.ztst.out.1973	Mon May 10 13:27:22 2010
> --- /tmp/zsh.ztst.tout.1973	Mon May 10 13:27:22 2010
> ***************
> *** 1 ****
> ! This subshell is exiting
> --- 1 ----
> ! This subshell is exiting
> Test ./C03traps.ztst failed: output differs from expected as shown
> above for: { trap 'echo This subshell is exiting' EXIT; } | cat
> Was testing:  EXIT trap set in current shell at left of pipeline
> ./C03traps.ztst: test failed.

That's a bit bizarre: two extra spaces have appeared at the end of this and
other lines.  I thinks that's happened because I patched it from email and
committed it from there rather than from where I wrote it.  It
still shouldn't have happened.  I'll remove the spaces (it's not a very
interesting patch).

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited