Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: RFE: DIR_PUSHD
- X-seq: zsh-workers 28108
- From: Dave Yost <Dave@xxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: RFE: DIR_PUSHD
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:16:19 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:mime-version :message-id:in-reply-to:references:date:to:from:subject:content-type; bh=x9M0J1BgyWVFEDtFa0RIO8cSgHfVk3CV4Hx/O4KB26s=; b=DRsHO5TL6RBK2x6LxG/65DAeXeKvsLz1+iOWHvvs250ssu4w0U/X8lrykXeYxccaVY LBJnW/5QX7k0zomndd8buH/v9hgQlGoWxH86AlIxdmj3bFd2BhhE+sg+VuoEZBBiGCWg aKQIBrRr7FUFiMavi4juj/j4TIsHV8siikajc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:mime-version:message-id:in-reply-to:references:date:to:from :subject:content-type; b=se3fJJyRe+Q8nhHTXOPaMSaETe/icET6ksO87xwiBXh5siw/zpIb5yN/74uDfqt/cp 5sfotvzMXZukrcwkTg++3Qyej6wEJr6TnnOarX3HWSHev8dIqCSfknvXTB2CF656JkEv IlMSW+jPkHu8AiSsyrxoB8F4EvOch1Sn+uKvM=
- In-reply-to: <20100729203749.GA21812@sverige>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com> <20100729203749.GA21812@sverige>
- Sender: Dave Yost <daveyostcom@xxxxxxxxx>
At 8:37 PM +0000 2010-07-29, Paul Ackersviller wrote:
>On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 12:25:23PM -0700, Dave Yost wrote:
>> AUTO_CD is nice, but I find it would usually be better if
>> "executing" a directory would instead pushd to that directory.
>> The obvious name for such an option would be AUTO_PUSHD, but that
>> name is already in use for something else.
>Perhaps I'm missing something, but does AUTO_PUSHD in conjunction with
>AUTO_CD not already do what you want? That's what I always set, and I'm
>a happy pushd-er.
If I set both AUTO_CD and AUTO_PUSHD, then
1. If I execute a dir, zsh will pushd to that dir, so far, so good.
2. If I say "cd /tmp", zsh will pushd to /tmp, not desired behavior
I want only #1
Messages sorted by: