Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: zsh 4.3.10-test-3
- X-seq: zsh-workers 28535
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: zsh 4.3.10-test-3
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:50:40 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Ap7FF2vWh3ulOQR8YCEdwG9G/R4JdRrAaLAAnaeN+64=; b=v2L9CSjTmFnPsZamVTNUDMiyB4KVM7A6LTV5FrvjGzm4oJKgxsXjeT5THA9RCb+L6t j9XDnlseazcsfY3RBh7OIEG8LJ9D82E/8UZrR7NWGCu4MIYQqsxSBe27gvMPM9mozpcJ SOPAmgpyTtcd9zW3pK8MRlFCW0TrGDQ9wIQUg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=wkqD24pmocPoONBey1I+NZD7lXNBDAjkvWE+MPidzsVrn6MZCIQw5MvihHHDgoSP05 ukT1eGzCVM/O+8FDSiUc7ZGnUKvXdEu62x5XkX7Ugrkup9Q5ky5EPpoqLuPzk+Ou994g uifPwUpFVO5x+Ulo4fHSmQprpZkMJPHkyiIQg=
- In-reply-to: <20101217171253.443dc65c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <27627.1292500716@xxxxxxx> <20101217130335.GA12154@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <AANLkTimBSM77GUg7vJm4Oed1iGSZOKgW5YN3qAcTju9V@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20101217171253.443dc65c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 17 December 2010 18:12, Peter Stephenson <Peter.Stephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:35:24 -0800
> Wayne Davison <wayned@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 5:03 AM, Simon Ruderich <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> > Could the default get changed back to the old behaviour with causes
>> > no highlight (in bold)?
>> I think the suffix highlighting makes a nice default, since it helps
>> to show people that the character is nebulous, and may disappear.
>> Many people who are new to zsh get surprised by the automatic
>> trimming of a visible slash, and having an easy way for someone to
>> see that that slash is going to disappear (or not disappear) when
>> return is pressed is a good thing, in my opinion.
> Yes, the intention that anyone worried by that sort of thing is likely
> to be able to do what Mikael suggested to turn off everything, so the
> fix should be good enough.
+zle_highlight also control highlighting of a removable completion
+suffix, e.g. the "/" automatically appended to directories. This uses
+the keyword "suffix".
- isearch_atr_on_set = 1;
+ isearch_atr_on_set = suffix_atr_on-set = 1;
_set, not -set
Messages sorted by: