Re: loading user startup files for zsh scripts

> The ZSH_NAME variable is always constructed from the tail of the path
> name of the command interpreter, so if $0 is the same then you are not

Is there any way to get the original $0 from within a file that's
being source'd from .zshenv and when functionargzero hasn't been
unsetopt'd?  I've got a lot of people sharing a common set of startup
files by having .zshenv simply source the shared top-level file.  Much
easier to modify the source'd file than getting people to change their
.zshenv.

Greg