Re: Updated _git completion (not attached)

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 09:34:57PM +0100, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> I’d appreciate comments and updates to be provided as soon as
> possible, so that I can review them while I still have most of this
> internalized.

First thanks for your great work - Git's completion is awesome
and very useful to me.

> Anyway, this is for git (at or about) 1.7.3.5.

Works fine for me, but I have some minor issues:

- It seems like git checkout doesn't list only modified files but
  all files. IIRC this was handled better in the old completion,
  only offering modified files.
- git log -p <tab> doesn't list any files, without the -p it
  works fine.

But besides these minor issues the new Git completion works
great, thank you very much for your great work.

Regards,
Simon
--
+ privacy is necessary