Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Updated _git completion (not attached)
- X-seq: zsh-workers 28802
- From: Nikolai Weibull <now@xxxxxxxx>
- To: Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Updated _git completion (not attached)
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:03:20 +0100
- Cc: Wayne Davison <wayned@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Zsh Workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=XHVV095261RRwF3fnNmGl/+F5ZcsdCeTA1Ee7qTMYfo=; b=iNYE2u70SgmGxEoZbwxNvtJfn9s07zF1OBhCP8suc3x6J31WPoudKRMWyRWrsYVuql pE0yWhPcLQ3Ul54VsOgRHFF1/U86gKVrO8c0P6ruMESATKcJN5oPx6dqQN5O7AZD0kSe u59jJ1u+zZzK+l68OkJTRS+X6jocLErX+WxMM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=AUVAWM6Xlfgenu+gj3p+vEuDHJ/CqKo7uRqPxxMkfw9gd8cXkDxg93FgwsIurDThjC 8gW2C4QRMo5vaCqDSRuWDmPFqyczLzsk4McDaNol0haseaTr/e+FPjNwkDv4Gai0bJt8 J1sk4kAg4wM+9KFdj/DOuZBRQ8M6Byvx5bemo=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <AANLkTikuCtPdY1T_7vUBoHmeXWvth_V=V-Sbi-SJX4jj@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTimxbgzGPx3i0rGmkU7QkeC2A9yj21w974MY+9Hfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: nikolai.weibull@xxxxxxxxx
On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 08:47, Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wayne Davison wrote:
>> So, is anyone evaluating this for inclusion? I gave it a look, but I
>> haven't done enough completion-function work to really evaluate if we want
>> to do any merging or just replace what we have now with the reworked
>> version. I'd be glad to check it in, if that's what we want to do.
> Since Nikolai (the guy who wrote that updated function) wrote most of
> what we have in CVS right now, I think we should merge that new _git
> completion and see if it breaks for anyone. I suspect it won't.
I was kind of hoping that people would check out my updated version,
give it a test, give feedback, and then we’d merge, but I have only
gotten two complaints (from Simon). I would like to fix them first,
then we can merge and let more problems be reported.
I will look into the problems Simon has reported so far today.
Messages sorted by: