listlist() display corruption

listlist(), used among other places in list-expand and where-is, moves
the prompt one line down every time it executes if any of the elements
it tries to show is longer than the terminal width. To try it, touch a
long filename (or make the terminal narrower) and type part of it's
name and a * and run list-expand. Alternatively, run where-is and type
history-incr, make the terminal quite narrow, and press tab a few
times.

I am not quite in the mood to look at it right now so I'm posting it
so I won't forget, but I won't complain if anyone else fixes it in the
meantime.

--
Mikael Magnusson