Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
completion for unison
- X-seq: zsh-workers 29250
- From: Paul Anton Letnes <paul.anton.letnes@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Subject: completion for unison
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:13:49 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:from:content-type:subject:date:message-id:to :mime-version:x-mailer; bh=zkgJvWB2WP31U3TA6WLVijmcozVpyF06cDw05CVwzZg=; b=IAd7+twnf0UaaeHsU81Gs2f0r0MDm+IYTUyQhishhZGEuVDsMeHaXR5zuNxmA/eGWF 6I1gnb7dCA4++F3D5CZ2m2WM058R0kqq7DxjnTfLoISQiJff0YbG37EPPn/KtNV9IZrz 0z8ApihgpjBIZ8nWnn2Acuoec0i/bwK+Vg4VQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:content-type:subject:date:message-id:to:mime-version:x-mailer; b=woVSnXcBrxPcbvAIEKe9o7KuQXmIn9EOBwy1GGo+FdfFW/8wpbDXOJeALeWg1lk8cH z0ykqj4O1V6GkNWpqYmYHIiHFJ4OIJsJd30oLfnvO54/Nx/AjYo5JsetCsfHqQk2uL5s 8vPbm8eZPO7kUTCo57YngH3OPI0lreR94gp2w=
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
(This was suggested by someone on #zsh on the freenode network.)
Unison is a very useful file synchronization tool, and works both locally, via ssh or rsync, and others. Unlike (for instance) scp and rsync, unison also handles deletion, ignoring certain files, and a ton of other features. I am not a unison developer, but as a happy user, I recommend it highly at any appropriate opportunity.
I have written a completion script for the command line version of unison (a gui also exists, for those with fear of text commands). I thought it would be great to share it with the world, so perhaps it will make it into the next zsh release?
Feel free to come with changes or suggestions, as my understanding of the zsh completion system is not as deep as my appreciation of it. I just looked at various examples and built my script from there.
I do not subscribe to this list (yet) so please CC me with any replies.
Description: Binary data
Messages sorted by: