Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Go completion support
- X-seq: zsh-workers 29342
- From: İsmail Dönmez <ismail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Peter Stephenson <Peter.Stephenson@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Go completion support
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:33:12 +0200
- Cc: zsh-workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=namtrac.org; s=www; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=TpiM/8Ae/jwXo1bh2hcyrWDVKrBWzHGKRkbJ4BhVvYU=; b=HxyfsItqOAZ3VwI3e9Bdz/MU5AtSt9oD42CX6p3u7pdhkKFHmc18eY8D+GPY0cztRG Wka9yxFcgfYnluocom0m34/bf4babSRVif/kEK747Qsep6FcZzq2orPBlu+/1nC5bbAX x8JnyV+/FRFjw8wnHoAFCSPeiG10p0NPLLtsU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=namtrac.org; s=www; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; b=MS/0adi2r3uzi2d0Q/+ADemtI5aAay6JDU/zX+wdBRZHoIU//vzzo0/iSYPc+xtiDx 1EZK4WEEIkBOB7LM9pCsJ1JEcDnB0WBClRSjbd0HUaYHinrWjkK0y0ofO87NqLmQP4zH vOZiXIYkaXw7rD4o7k9MRq7LvAvYnNEvjBqeE=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <BANLkTinxV3yD5_Op4w8C+qN8tJGemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Peter Stephenson
> On Mon, 23 May 2011 12:23:59 +0200
> İsmail Dönmez <ismail@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Attached is the go completion file from official go HG repository. It
> > would be nice to get it in before the release :-)
> Hmmm.... this is the (very) old-fashioned compctl completion, which
> (probably) works but is unsupported beyond trivial fixes to keep it
> working, and for which we've never supplied a completion library. It
> could really do with being updated to use the completion system.
> From looking at that file, it's going to be something like the
Thanks for that!
> P.S. I quite like to be told what a completion is actually for without
> having to search Google.
Uh sorry for that!
Messages sorted by: