Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: PATCH: _git: Offer git-foo commands from $PATH
- X-seq: zsh-workers 29545
- From: Nikolai Weibull <now@xxxxxxxx>
- To: Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: _git: Offer git-foo commands from $PATH
- Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:19:11 +0200
- Cc: zsh workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nQ8GcB4t7nUKnJ1VeA49PdsYRnn7B1D6jZJBuYGPgLc=; b=j2mrs6Qvtsagz8EP/WF8RMTQvZVGdyWmUkqM2bwOn02wr6Y3GTfsP+9g2kOR2Kiaan BtUE/VAf0lHfN76m/0n58OFD2MlW9NGRisoLxA1tEgNE8zjXwXIYA9tfrojG/kevSxgm C4oLgwiUBTzLr8+XFUj18MD9lHlu744M7CJjI=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: nikolai.weibull@xxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 00:13, Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This helps supporting third-party add-ons. This could be made smarter,
> like filtering out git-foo commands where `foo' is already in another
> sub-command group. Like `git cvsserver' which is already in "interaction
> This could also be made optional via a boolean style... I don't know.
> What about others? Nikolai?
I haven’t forgotten about this. I returned from vacation a couple of
days ago and haven’t had time to look at this yet.
I feel, though, that the _git-X completion files should be able to set
a zstyle with the description of the command instead of forcing _git
to look for a #desc: line.
I’ll look into this further as soon as possible.
Messages sorted by: