Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Bug in zsh_directory_name_cdr completion?
- X-seq: zsh-workers 29639
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Nikolai Weibull <now@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Bug in zsh_directory_name_cdr completion?
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 16:58:00 +0200
- Cc: Zsh Workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pvF6C/u4NqbrOO+VRgh3VEC7y62iGTPDYOFFSRO8nYA=; b=t6F+D4Lzaa12BPgszJw8J25198H7OY+2vfTsGHo+5ZDJgyeMp28wahVsZ7l7jtJ/N0 mp8fOGnYimqx5JzbrULFBjkpy0GNBVYbbXohHQD5K2IKlUffUA75mqJ8L85eV27sVv7q n9G0aXQilMKdU6S8ZzF5HaHdAw8/faK4BNEXs=
- In-reply-to: <CADdV=MsBx3a4UvPCeQpo=M0qp=LS+JVedvmM5F5B-t4NKq6KgA@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CADdV=MsBx3a4UvPCeQpo=M0qp=LS+JVedvmM5F5B-t4NKq6KgA@mail.gmail.com>
On 3 August 2011 15:42, Nikolai Weibull <now@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There seems to be a bug in zsh_directory_name_cdr_completion. When
> trying to complete anything but the most recent directory, the
> completion fails with “no matches for `recent directory index'”. That
> is, cd ~[1<Tab> works, but cd ~[8<Tab> doesn’t.
> Also, wouldn’t it be nice if cd ~/<Tab> would offer completions
> under the most recent directory
Completing at this point works for me sometimes and sometimes not,
I've not yet been able to determine when it does and when it doesn't.
It would also be nice if cd ~[foo]<tab> produced a /.
> perhaps even expanding ~ to the
> directory’s name so that the history gets the benefit of the
> non-contextual directory name?
There's always the expand-word widget. (Which works for me even when
completion doesn't want to list the contents).
Messages sorted by: