Re: Those patches Re: $[ 09.5 ] -- bad math expression

On Tue, 04 Dec 2012 07:52:26 -0800
> We have two patches for this.  PWS (users/17447) seems to have found
> a bug with OCTAL_ZEROES that my patch (17445) won't address, though
> I'm not sure what that bug is.

I don't believe that any more.  The code is just skipping leading zeroes
for floating point constants in an ever so slightly obscure way.
My change makes it a bit clearer but less efficient.  I don't think
there's any problem with your change.

pws