Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 16:28:29 +0000
From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply+project-upgrade@xxxxxxxxx>
To: noreply@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: SourceForge Project Upgrade Notification

Your project, zsh, has been upgraded.

Your source code repositories are currently being migrated to the new setup. You will receive another email when that import is complete. That means that you and any other developers should do a fresh checkout using the new repository location when it is ready (see the "code" tab). Please be aware that large repositories may take a long time.

Please report any issues to us at https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/new/  Thanks!