Re: git updates stalled?

Wayne Davison wrote:
> I also figured that the git change was imminent, and would interfere with
> starting to use git directly.  Has that been delayed?

I was leaving a little time to see if anyone wanted to further comment
on the zsh-development-guide cleanup from a week ago.

I would suggest that we go ahead with the switch now and get the whole
thing over with. How about if Wayne simply picks a time convenient to
him and lets everyone know so we don't try to commit anything in the
middle of it?

Once that's done, we can arrange to apply Aaron's patch from 30840.
Possibly with modifications as per 30870. Aaron:?

I've prepared a couple of further trivial patches to completion
functions so as to be able to test it.

Oliver