Re: auto list choices

Hello,

> Not sure how useful this is, but, the attached file does a
> list-choices for each self-insert.

For some reason, when I call list-choices on every self-insert, it
messes up the history commands. For example, When I type '!', it lists
'\!' as a 'reserved word'. When I type in a number, it automatically
expands that number to the history line at that number. It does not
even let me complete the history number. For example, if I want to
type in '!123', it automatically changes the current line under the
cursor to '<history line at line 1>23'.

Any thoughts, please?

Thanks
Joe