Re: Segfault on "task <Tab><Tab>" with zsh 5.0.2 (minimal dataset to reproduce the issue found)

Hi Peter,

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 08:05:46PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 06:10:59PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> > > I built a tiny tar ball containing the resulting data files (and
> > > generated config file),
>
> Well, completion's very slow, suggesting something fairly heavy is
> happening,

The tool is parsing it's (text-file based) DB of tasks and the
completion can complete to subcommands as well as to each task.

> but it hasn't crashed yet.

Hrm. I really wonder what makes the difference which causes the crash
in more recently compiled zshs on Debian Unstable and ArchLinux
compared to zshs compiled several months ago on these platforms which
don't crash...

> I don't suppose it's memory exhaustion?

I'm very sure that it wasn't an out-of-memory condition.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@xxxxxxxxx (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)