Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: PATCH: NEWS for 5.0.3
- X-seq: zsh-workers 31891
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "Zsh Hackers' List" <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: NEWS for 5.0.3
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 23:02:54 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=JAdI3dvrOO69gFO6JrW6L7y7loENXOe7+Ubc/X/mItk=; b=TSvJTaVhffEn/4eVj7puW45llGbzFsAd6EPpj80ErT0DEkIEUMizkL+3+7rRRRfx1+ RP/LeXK1Qibaz48lUr2g2gIGW2R8wCUHh8C8pQIaeYg9aQGU8cSKmBnd4BG0s53nYR2W /36KAh+Yvx2qfSh6n2u/56SjRHcC1S80uRApXx4BAfth7isxcHR5xCJL46ETC43x/cUF sFccqQbImEs/Su1Ug9JI2IB6o1yj/JPtrEAochHGQ2Ubi712Y5Edz9ysOBnR6UuGUXwe 3fehZpiCLE0eZuyatKCiBWx5AMGW1iL+tcv9TE0ICjGqzTPGXMgecwMp67FduTOuGtzy SWyw==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com>
On 24 October 2013 21:25, Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> diff --git a/NEWS b/NEWS
> index 1f131a2..f767a4b 100644
> --- a/NEWS
> +++ b/NEWS
> @@ -17,6 +17,21 @@ similar to "functions -t" except that tracing is turned off for any
> functions called from the specified one(s) that don't also have the -t
> or -T flag.
> +The option FORCE_FLOAT has been added to force all arithmetic constants
> +to be treated as floating point. This most usefull locally within
is most useful
> +functions or scripts performing floating point calculations.
> +Individual pattern characters can be disabled. For example, to allow '^'
> +to be an ordinary character even if the option EXTENDED_GLOB is set, ues
> +"disable -p '^'".
> +The variable editing builtin vared can be given custom editing widgets
> +for initialisation and finishing.
> +Hooks for adding history (the function zshaddhistory and the
> +array zshaddhistory_functions) can return status 2 to indicate that
> +history is to be saved internally within the shell but not written.
> In file completion, the recursive-files style can be set to an array of
> patterns to match against "$PWD/". In any matched location, it is
> possibly to complete files in arbitrarily deep subdirectories without
Messages sorted by: