One test suite failure left on static build (after $HOME has been fixed)

Hi again,

the testhome related test-suite failures are now gone. Seems to have
been some legacy code in packaging which wasn't prepared to also run
the test suite for static builds -- which I introduced a few uploads
ago.

On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 05:57:45PM +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> > The build scripts for the Debian package indeed change $HOME for the
> > test-suite:
> >
> > HOME="$(CURDIR)/obj-static/testhome" dh_auto_test -B obj-static --parallel || true

Leaves this test suite error:

../../Test/C02cond.ztst: starting.
Test ../../Test/C02cond.ztst failed: bad status 1, expected 0 from:
  if (( EUID == 0 )); then
    print -u$ZTST_fd 'Warning: Not testing [[ ! -r file ]] (root reads anything)'
    [[ -r zerolength && -r unmodish ]]
  elif [[ $OSTYPE = cygwin ]]; then
    print -u$ZTST_fd 'Warning: Not testing [[ ! -r file ]]
   (all files created by user may be readable)'
   [[ -r zerolength ]]
  else
    [[ -r zerolength && ! -r unmodish ]]
  fi