Re: zsh 5.0.2 dumps core on AIX 6.1 when running compinit.

Am 16.12.2013 16:29, schrieb Bart Schaefer:

zsh 5.0.3 was just released.  Is it possible for you to re-confirm the
bug with that version?  If not, or if the problem is still present in
5.0.3, please send a stack trace from the crash you experienced.

I recompiled both zsh 5.0.2 and 5.0.3 myself, using gcc (the package from perzl.org was compiled with the native AIX compiler). Both self-compiled versions work fine, so it seams to be an issue with the package from perzl.org. I'll see if I can address this with Michael Perzl.

There's one small issue with 5.0.3. It prints the following message:
# /tmp/zsh/bin/zsh -f
he-aix-main-61# autoload -Uz compinit
he-aix-main-61# compinit
compaudit:zstat:102: /proc/8781864/exe: a file or directory in the path name does not exist.

5.0.2 doesn't do this.

Bye...

    Dirk
--

Dirk Heinrichs, Senior Systems Engineer, Engineering Solutions
Recommind GmbH, Von-Liebig-Straße 1, 53359 Rheinbach