Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: env -i /usr/local/bin/zsh infinite parse error
- X-seq: zsh-workers 32198
- From: Darren Cheng <darren@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: env -i /usr/local/bin/zsh infinite parse error
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 23:26:39 -0800
- Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=thanx.com; s=google; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=pBf+c96KUwYmGHMCWQCSGuGCzthWcA9okWKR0Lk1tgE=; b=gdWeHuA+TxmbtY/AWGA2XDez9hnDlacFGeVPbo/GyuemHlnN5pgR+obCW/Km+1STDU R4zpcPDedENswcTGkrVXuXS6dQyew1M9sH8SfjrMqybulN7Wpeue28kjQWFMEVBF6gW1 2M5qd44JXdSLMv4vygVJrKYtxnRWv3QvfE0ZA=
- In-reply-to: <131228111326.ZM26752@torch.brasslantern.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CANVvucg5hQLKKTwbdyFhoaAxeGZ5REo-ycxjsgJg=Zwg902R2g@mail.gmail.com> <131228111326.ZM26752@torch.brasslantern.com>
Thanks for the help, Bart!
Looks like I was getting this error in my zshenv where I was sourcing rvm
> [[ -s "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm" ]] && source "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm"
I commented that line out temporarily and it stopped the parse error.
I did a fresh install of rvm without any ruby versions installed and that
command worked fine.
I installed ruby-2.0.0-p353 and the error came back.
Is this an issue I should take up with rvm?
Darren @ Thanx
On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Bart Schaefer
> On Dec 28, 12:58am, Darren Cheng wrote:
> } I'm receiving an infinite
> } > (eval):1: parse error near `()'
> } using env -i on zsh 5.0.4.
> This has to be something in a startup file; my guess is that there's
> something wrong in a precmd function or prompt expansion.
> env -i /usr/local/bin/zsh -v
> to see what might be causing the parse error.
Messages sorted by: