Re: env -i /usr/local/bin/zsh infinite parse error

Thanks for the help, Bart!

Looks like I was getting this error in my zshenv where I was sourcing rvm

> [[ -s "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm" ]] && source "$HOME/.rvm/scripts/rvm"

I commented that line out temporarily and it stopped the parse error.

I did a fresh install of rvm without any ruby versions installed and that
command worked fine.
I installed ruby-2.0.0-p353 and the error came back.

Is this an issue I should take up with rvm?

Darren @ Thanx