Re: Z-Shell breaks im-config configuration scripts, making input method malfunction

Thanks for pointing out, I expected Zsh behaves different than Bash
but wasn't knowledgeable enough to find the issue.  I've patched KDM's
script to avoid this issue already but I'll try your workaround just
for double check, thanks!

V字龍(Vdragon)<Vdragon.Taiwan@xxxxxxxxx>