Re: PATCH: key bindings, fixes, docs, tests for vi stuff

2014/11/21 09:01, Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 18 Nov, "Jun T." wrote:
>> Apparently 'daw' is not working.
>
> With this patch, that test failure should now be fixed.

Yes, it has been fixed.
But now I get another failure on my Mac:

*** 1,2 ****
! BUFFER: X `one`X $(echo two)X" three "X$'four'XfiveX${six:-6}
  CURSOR: 0
--- 1,2 ----
! BUFFER: X `one`X $(echo two)X" three "X$'four'fiveX${six:-6}
  CURSOR: 0
Test ./X02zlevi.ztst failed: output differs from expected as shown above for:
  zletest $'  `one`  $(echo two) " three " $\'four\'\C-v\tfive ${six:-6}\e' \
      vaaom{a,b,c,d,e,f}v \`{a,b,c,d,e,f}rX
Was testing: all argument for different arguments

This is due to that ^V is interpreted as the 'lnext' control character
by the slave tty.
Yet another ad hoc workaround is to modify line 37 of Test/comptest to

stty 38400 columns 80 rows 24 tabs werase undef lnext undef

Here, 'lnext undef' can be replaced by '-iexten'.
Surprisingly (at least to me), 'werase undef' can also be replaced by
'-icanon' for the tests including '^W' to succeed:

stty 38400 columns 80 rows 24 tabs -icanon -iexten

'bindkey -r "\e~"' is still required for the test 'swap case on a blank line'
to succeed.

Jun