Re: zsh 5.0.8 available (preliminary announcement)

> On May 31,  7:23pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> }
> } Please could people have a quick check there's nothing major broken
> } before I announce it more widely.
>
> Passes "make check" on Ubuntu 12.04.5 and MacOS 10.9.5 (gnu tools).

On FreeBSD I have 5 tests failing (actually for a couple of release of
zsh) all related to zpty.

This time I found time to analyse the code.

It appears that freebsd has posix_openpt, but the code using that only
used if USE_DEV_PTMX is defined (which is not on FreeBSD)

Switching the #ifdef USE_DEV_PTMX line 157 to:

#if defined(HAVE_POSIX_OPENPT) || defined(USE_DEV_PTMX)

after doing that all tests passes.

regards,
Bapt