Re: compinit insecure warning with trusted user

The -u did the trick.

The fpath and the binary are both owned by a user in the admin group. I
talked to two people running os x and one lets their main account be an
admin so the error does not appear, and the other individual uses the -u
flag. I would guess that most people on os x and running zsh use these two
solutions.

The package manager installs content to /usr/local which is owned by the
admin grouped account.